Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am back!

Sorry for the MIA! I had too many things going on in my life.

A lot has happened since my last post. I have moved out of Texas, I now live in Southern California as of Jan 2, 2009. I am loving it here. I am making new friends, getting involved in a really cool church, making decisions without watching my back and the weather is amazing. I do miss my family and my friends in Texas!

I am currently in the job market. I am a discouraged worker who is now cyclically unemployed (my economics teacher will be proud). I have been in the job market for over 6months now. I am so ready to start my business now and I am now seriously working on it. I will continue to work on my business ideas even after I get a job. I cannot wait till I start living my passion.

I am currently on a body transformation and a healthy lifestyle quest. I am posting my daily consumption and my exercise on . I am currently tweeking my "diet" and coming up with a plan that is good for me and works for me.

I am glad to be blogging again. I hope to commit to this. I plan on posting my diet and recipes on this blog so that I can help others who are trying to adapt to a healthy lifestyle. That's it folks! Leave your comments. :-)

No comments: